DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are thrilled to welcome this solid & snug three bedroom home with large rear garden to the market.
No 10 Dean Swift Road is a double fronted well placed three bedroom home within a 3 minute walking distance to local supermarket & food outlets & a 5 Minute walk to DCU. The property has recently been fitted with very high specification windows & doors with triple gazing, gas filled panels & Pilkington low-emissivity glass. Also to keep property more efficient is a high efficiency condenser boiler, attic is insulated with sheep-wool insulation (200mm), water & pipes are lagged. Thermostatic valves on all radiators. Neighbours include Omni Park Shopping Centre, Gullivers Retail Park & IKEA. For easy commute there you have easy & direct access to the M1, M50 & Dublin Airport.
Upgraded & centred front door leads from pathway with grass either side & brings you to entrance hallway. Full length & dual aspect sitting room with stove & varnish floor boards is a cosy room off hall. On opposite side of the hall is open plan kitchen & dining area. Fitted units, gas hob & oven are tucked into the kitchen space leaving a large open dining area for entertaining guests. Being dual aspect & having glass panel door to rear garden adds an extra sense of natural light & living to the main hub of this fine home.
From landing with distinct colours on stairs & bedroom doors you are brought into creative vibe on this floor. To further complement the scene are three very well proportioned bedrooms. Master is full length with dual aspect & feature book case set into bedroom fireplace. Remaining two bedrooms are a double with built in wardrobes & a large single with French style window & access to attic by Stira stairs. To finish this upper floor is fully tiled family bathroom with 3 piece suite & electric shower over bath.
Large rear garden that is not over looked is an extra bonus to this home. Here in is this outdoor oasis you have lush lawn with a selection of 12 different types of trees & a hammock to catch all day sunshine & a metal swing frame for the kids. Ideal working shed with ample storage & solid timber work bench is perfect for those who have a flair for working outdoors or with large pieces of materials. The location & setting of this home is excellent with busy QBC served by bus routes 4,9,11,13 & 155, selection of both primary & secondary schools along with sporting clubs that are all very close by.
Viewing is highly recommended
- Centred walk way path to front door, garden & grass on either side of pathway, planted with several perennial flowers.
Hall: c.1.79 x 3.93 m
- Solid front door, varnish wood flooring, open under stairs storage
Sitting Room: c. 5.01 x 3.01m
- Full length of property, dual aspect , varnish wood flooring, stove,
Kitchen: c. 3.16 x 5.49m
- Open plan kitchen (c. 1.90 x 1.40 m) with diner, double window, fitted units, gas hob & oven, sink set under window overlooking front garden
Landing: c. 1.79 x 3.24 m
- Window overlooking front. Stairs and landing carpeted with high quality Indian wool rugs
Bedroom 1: c. 5.07 x 3.04 m
- Large master bedroom, dual aspect, feature book case set into bedroom fireplace, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2: c. 3.17 x 3.05 m (to rear)
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, hot press
Bedroom 3: c. 3.16 x 2.30 m (to rear)
- French style open on window, carpet flooring, and access to attic by Stira type stairs.
Bathroom: c. 1.76 x 2.10 m
- Fully tiled, 3 x piece suite, electric shower over bath
- C.120 ft long, not over looked, 12 species of mature trees in back garden, including apple, pear and plum. Tow block shed with shelving, large working shed with solid timber workbench. Raspberry & blackberry bushes, hammock, separate coal & log bunkers.
FeaturesExtra energy efficient upgrades
Triple glazed windows
Great central location
Long rear garden
Large working shed
Front & back doors are fitted with Espagnolette shootbolt high security locking system with a night vent position on all opening vents and a 10-Point Claw locking for extra security.
Raised walkway in attic and storage bins hanging on roof timbers
Free-to-air satellite TV system, Cable TV
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.103747564 Energy Performance Indicator:221.2 kWh/m²/yr