DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are thrilled to present this stunning & extended three bedroom semi detached home in show house condition to the market.
Over the recent number of years No 1 has been transformed & up graded throughout. This property is in excellent condition boasts oak flooring downstairs & upstairs, oak fitted kitchen, oak fitted wardrobes in all three bedrooms, recently painted interior & exterior. Quality PVC windows & higher grade front PVC door along with fully spray foam insulated attic means that the energy rating for No 1 comes in at a snug C3. Sun room extension with open plan kitchen into living space is the perfect flow & style that will cater all discerning purchasers that require a fine home.
Located in quiet cul de sac & with neighbours that include DART (10 mins walk), Killiney & Corbawn Beeches (5-10 mins walk), Lidl & Costa Coffee (5 mins walk) & Shankill Village (5-10 mins walk).
Cobble-locked stone driveway at front provides ample parking for up to two cars. Ultra - tech PVC front door greets you into the property where you are met with tiled flooring in neat hallway. Set to the front you have oak fitted kitchen with decorative kick board lighting & breakfast bar. The kitchen has been creatively opened into living room to provide that wow factor. The high attention to detail & finish continues into the living room where you have oak flooring. Feature & striking marble fireplace with electric fire insert is a focal point to welcome you into this ideal entertaining space. Beneficial to ground floor is the addition of sun room extension (c 3.05 x 4.29 m) with three Velux windows, tiled flooring & two sets of double doors that lead to outside rear garden & side patio.
From landing with oak flooring on 1st floor with hot press there are three well proportioned bedrooms. Similar to downstairs the quality finishes continues with all bedrooms having oak wardrobes, skirting, doors & architraves. Master bedroom is located to the front of the property & boats a fully tiled en suite with modern fittings & walk in shower. Remaining second double bedroom & large single bedroom that can act as a home office are set to rear. To complete this wonderful home is fully tiled main bathroom with modern 3x piece suite; a treat & an extra the bath is a jacuzzi.
The outside space is again finished to a high standard. Boundary walls have been raised, rendered & painted. Artificial grass creates a low maintenance to the area that is directly off the sun room & sand stone paving in patio allows you catch all day sun shine. Barna shed with a hideaway for bins & a side entrance from the front of the property concludes the outside space.
No 1 River Lane Grove is in a small cluster of 10 properties, bustling Village of Shankill with a selection shops, pharmacy, post office & eateries is within close walking distance. Access to M50 & N11 is at an ease along with DART. LUAS at Cherrywood is another option for public transport & is a brisk walk away. Nearby local parks at Shanganagh or Killiney Hill are too with easy reach of No 1
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Off street parking for up to 2 cars, cobble- locked stone driveway, not over looked to front
Hall: c.2.77 x 1.69 m
- Higher grade PVC front door (Ultra Tech), tiled floor, carpet on stairs
Kitchen: c. 3.05 x 3.05 m
- Stunning oak fitted kitchen units built in cooking appliances, decorative kick board lighting, endless counter & work top, breakfast bar, tiled floor.
Living Room: c. 4.50 x 4.90
Feature entertaining open space, main focal point is marble stone fire place with electric fire insert, oak flooring, oak skirting, oak door with architrave
- Sun room extension (3.05 x 4.29) built c.2014, tiled floor, 3 x Velux windows, 2 x sets of double doors to garden & side patio
Landing: c. 3.30 x 1.94 m
- Oak flooring, hot press.
Bedroom 1: c. 3.19 x 2.87 m (to front)
- Master bedroom, fitted wardrobes, oak flooring, feature side bay window
En-Suite: c. 0.77 x 2.83 m
- Fully tiled, modern 2 x piece suit, walk in shower
Bedroom 2: c. 3.50 x 2.76 m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, fitted oak wardrobes, oak flooring.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.48 x 2.07 m (to rear)
- Large single bedroom or home office, oak flooring, fitted oak wardrobes & built in desk unit
Bathroom: c. 1.67 x 1.91 m
- Luxurious fully tiled main bathroom, 3x piece suite that includes Jacuzzi bath, lighted vanity mirror
- Low maintenance rear and side garden, very private, rendered high boundary walls, artificial grass, raised beds
Side Entrance: c. 13 x 5.75 m
- Sand stone paving, private sun trap, rendered high boundary walls, potting shed & side entrance.
FeaturesWarm & snug BER Rating of C3
Quality 3 bed semi detached
Gas heating & double glazing
Off street parking
Large side patio
Show house finish throughout