* Portfolio of 5 x residential houses.
* 1 x three bedroom house and 4 x four bedroom houses.
* Three storey beneath a pitched roof.
* Gardens to the front and rear.
* Ranging in size from 106 sq. m (1,140 sq. ft) to 157 sq. m (1,689 sq. ft).
* All subject to tenancies with a current gross rent of €105,000 per annum.
* Lucan is a suburban town in South Dublin situated approximately 13km from Dublin City Centre.
* The subject propertys are accessible via St Lomans Road onto St Edmunds Park.
* Local amenities include Liffey Valley Shopping Centre and the Clayton Hotel together with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
* Transport links in the area include the N4, the M50 and regular Dublin Bus services.
<p>Available from BidX1</p> 124.72kWh/m2/yr
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings