Description(Reference number: 18605)
Sunset House is located just 40m from the seashore.
Features include semi-attached bungalow, landscaped grounds with own parking. Spacious living area and breakfast room to relax and enjoy the views. Three en-suite bedrooms with wooden floors.
Panoramic Ocean views with foreshore frontage. Sunset House is a modern bungalow with landscape gardens to enjoy the spectacular sunsets. Views of the Atlantic ocean, Aran Isles, Galway Bay and the Connemara Coastline. Close proximity to Doolin, Aran Islands, Ballyvaughan, Cliffs of Moher, Lahinch, Kinvara and Galway City.
1 – 1 x double bed.
2 – 1 x double 1.
3 – 1 x double.
3 Bedroom – sleeps 6 people.
Facilities include :
- Shared grounds with own parking
- Spacious living/dining room with open fire
- Slate floor and large modern fitted kitchen
- Electricity not included
- Oil central heating metered
- Open fire – fuel available locally
- Three en-suite bedrooms with wooden floors
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x double bed with en-suite
Rates : High Season
Weekly €625 ~ Bank Holiday €300
Rates : Low Season
Weekly €375 ~ Fri / Sat Week-ends €250