About Sherry FitzGerald Rainey
The Rainey name has been synonymous with residential and commercial property sales throughout County Donegal for the past 60 years. Established in 1958 we joined Sherry FitzGerald as a franchisee in 1999 having recognised the importance and benefit for our clients of having the support and know how of a hugely successful national estate agency.
All senior negotiators and valuers within the firm are qualified practitioners being either members of the IAVI, IPAV or SCS / RICS. We accept instructions on a sole agency or joint sole agency basis only so that we can devote our time and resources to clients who are serious about their property and who desire a truly professional service.
The company offers the following services:
* New and previously owned house sales including holiday / weekend homes
* Commercial sales including retail shops, licensed premises / hotels, shopping centres, offices, development land, farms etc.
* Commercial lettings and rent reviews including retail shops, shopping centres, offices, agricultural land etc.
* Residential and commercial valuations for probate purposes, mortgage lending, bank lending, etc.
* CPO advice and negotiations
* Residential and commercial mortgage referral service
Office opening hours:
9am – 1pm & 2pm – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Saturday, lunchtime & early evening by appointment
Localities serviced include :
Carrigart, Dunfanaghy, Letterkenny, Lifford/Raphoe, Manorcunningham, Milford/Fanad, Newtown Cunningham, Rathmelton/Rathmullen