About PropertyTeam Paul Reddy
Paul Reddy is an owner and Director of Property Team Paul Reddy. He has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Estate Management Surveyor and Auctioneering and a Diploma in Auctioneering and Estate agency. He is a member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers (IPAV). He holds a Property Service Regulatory Authority Licence (No. 002693).
Paul opened the Swords branch in 2002 and has seen rapid growth of new and repeat customers along the way. He has over 20 years of experience selling properties in Dublin.
He continually sells properties in Swords, Malahide, Portmarnock, Kinsealy, Rush, Lusk, Santry, Ballyboughal and surrounding areas.
Having a stellar knowledge of the property industry and area he has become the ‘go to’ person for anything property related.
If you are considering selling or renting a property Paul will personally call out to your property and provide you with a free valuation and assessment to make sure you get the best results.
Located opposite the majestic Swords Castle on Bridge Street the spacious office offers a warm welcome for meetings on buying or selling your property.
Why Property Team Paul Reddy Auctioneers?
• Whether you’re selling, buying or letting property Paul Reddy Auctioneers provide you with an in-depth knowledge on what works and what doesn’t.
• Paul has an upfront and honest approach along with an ability to build lasting relationships that has earned him continued and repeat business over the years.
• Expert valuations on commercial and residential property.
• Exceptional local service coupled with national exposure.
• Building Energy Rating (BER) rating service. This is by our in-house qualified engineer approved by Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI).
• You get a professional service every time.