• Landmark building in the in the heart of Cork City centre opposite City Hall
• Modern retail premises finished to a high specification within the City Quarter Development.
• Adjoining occupiers include the Clarion Hotel, Jury’s Inn, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KBC Bank, Cork City Council, Goodbody Stock Brokers and the Port of Cork Head
• City Quarter is situated a short walking distance from Patrick’s Street, Cork’s principal shopping district and the bus station and Kent railway station.
• Kent Railway Station, Cork Central Bus Station and Lapps Quay Park and Ride facility are all within minutes’ walk of the property
BER Rating: BER C2
BER Number: 800513582
Energy Performance Indicator: 926.7 kWh/m2/yr.