St. Fechins Church was built in approximately 1792 and has been closed for use since 2010. The building still holds all its original features and is laid out as entrance hallway, worship room and altar. The site measures approximately 0.5 acres with a right of way access to the graveyard. The church is located in the busy village of Termonfeckin and could be suitable for a variety of businesses with the relevant planning permission.
Entire Building - 158.0sq m
Comprises entrance hallway, worship room and altar.
Could suit a variety of businesses with relevant pp.
The building holds all its original features.
Entering Termonfeckin village from Drogheda the church is located on the right hand side opposite the Waterside Bar & Restaurant.
By appointment only.
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to mak ...
Magdalene Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth
Tel: 041 983 6453
PSRA Licence No. 002756