The collection of commercial units comprises 14 retail units, 2 office units, 3 kiosks with car parking at lower ground level within the larger Kildare Town Centre mixed use development built circa 2005. The units are arranged over ground, first, and second floors of the development with residential units in separate ownership located overhead. Five of the external units also benefit from lower ground floors that have separate access from the rear service yard of the development. A number of new lettings have been agreed in recent months with three tenancies currently in the process of being formally documented. Tenants in the collection include Kildare County Council (Public Library), the local Post Office, Whelan's Pharmacy and Specsavers (offices).
* High yielding collection of retail, kiosk and office units within the larger Kildare Town Centre mixed use development built circa 2005.
* 14 x Retail units, 2 x office units, 3 x kiosk units together with car parking at lower ground level.
* Entire extends to approximately 2,358sq.m (25,377 sq.ft) GIA.
* Current passing rent of €232,900 per annum with a WAULT in excess of 6 years.
* Tenants not affected
* Offers are sought in excess of €1,650,000 representing a net initial yield of 13.00% after allowing for purchaser's costs at 8.46%
Kildare Town Centre comprises a modern mixed use development located in the centre of Kildare town just 75 metres west of the Market Square. The property is situated on the south side of Claregate Street, at its junction with Bangup Lane. Kildare town would be considered a commuter town of Dublin and has a population of 9,859 (Census 2016) up 5.7% on the previous census figures. The town benefits from direct access onto the M7 motorway and to railway services into Dublin Heuston providing commute times as quick as 35mins. In recent years, the amenities of the town have improved considerably with the arrival of Kildare Village in 2007 which has continued to improve with the ...