The collection of commercial units comprises 14 retail units, 2 office units, 3 kiosks with car parking at lower ground level within the larger Kildare Town Centre mixed use development built circa 2005. The units are arranged over ground, first, and second floors of the development with residential units in separate ownership located overhead. Five of the external units also benefit from lower ground floors that have separate access from the rear service yard of the development. A number of new lettings have been agreed in recent months with three tenancies currently in the process of being formally documented. Tenants in the collection include Kildare County Council (Public Library), the local Post Office, Whelan's Pharmacy and Specsavers (offices).
- High yielding collection of retail, kiosk and office units within the larger Kildare Town Centre mixed use development built circa 2005.
- 14 x Retail units, 2 x office units, 3 x kiosk units together with car parking at lower ground level.
- Entire extends to approximately 2,358sq.m (25,377 sq.ft) GIA.
- Current passing rent of €213,350 per annum with a WAULT of 6.46 years.
- Stepped rental increases for an additional €10,000 per annum within the next four years.
- Immediate asset management opportunities to increase rental income further in the form of 5 vacant units.
- Tenants not affected
- Offers are sought in excess of €1,550,000 representing a net initial yield of 12.75% after allowing for purchaser's costs at 8.46%
Kildare Town Centre comprises a modern mixed use development located in the centre of Kildare town just 75 metres west of the Market Square. The property is situated on the south side of Claregate Street, at its junction with Bangup Lane. Kildare town would be considered a commuter town of Dublin and has a population of 9 ...