The property is arranged over ground and first floors to provide a turn key hotel facility. Internally the property comprises the bar, kitchen, restaurant, nightclub and function room which are all situated within one wing of the ground floor, accessed via the main hotel reception area. The 41 bedrooms are situated on a separate wing of the ground floor and across the first floor. The property has a large beer garden to the front and tennis court facilities. The property also benefits from extensive car parking to the front of the property and has its own private well and solar heating of hot water.
Total floor area extending to approximately 2,694 sq. m (29,000 sq. ft).
* Kilkee is a coastal town in County Clare.
* The town is situated approximately 13.1km west of Kilrush and 10.5km south of Doonbeg.
* Transport links in the area include the N68 and N18/M18 serving Galway to the north and Limerick to the south.
* The property is situated directly fronting the N67 Kilrush Road, which forms the main road leading into the town.
* Surrounding occupiers include the Collins Caravan Park, St. Senans GAA and a number of apartment/holiday homes.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings