The property is arranged over basement and ground floors to provide a creche unit. the property is set within a wider mixed use development comprising predominantly residential properties.
Total floor areas extending to approximately 296 sq. m (3,186 sq. ft).
* Dublin 8 forms part of inner city Dublin, located to the south of the River Liffey, and west of Dublin 2.
* The area includes The Guinness Storehouse, The Coombe Hospital, Kilmainham Gaol and St. Patricks Cathedral.
* Public transport links in the area include the Red Luas line, Hueston Railway Station and a number of bus routes.
* The property is situated to the southern side of Whitefriars Street within the Alexander Walk development.
* Surrounding landmarks include St. Patricks Cathedral and Dublin Institute of Technology.
The entire property is at present let to an individual t/a Whitefriars Creche & Montessori for a term of 10 years from 01.09.2007 at a contractual rent of €60,000 per annum(1). The lease provides for rent reviews every fifth year and contains full repairing and insuring covenants. (1) We are informed by the Vendor that the current rent passing is €42,000 per annum.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings