DescriptionSteeped Full of Memories This Commercial/Residential Property in Kilcormac Town Centre has a long history & uses attached to it. By Way of Private Treaty, we present this Unique Property on the Active Market For Sale:
History as advised:
Block Built in C. 1961 by Paddy McCormack a local butcher & builder. The property has been used as a Town Hall; Ballroom Dancing; Music via Events and Showbands; Drama & Plays; Residential Offering/Court House; Food Hall; Town Cinema; Bingo Hall, Emergency Town Meetings & Shelter & Various Events. This was all made possible via these Special Features: Incredible Sheer Size of C. 5,900 sq.ft.; Elevated Stadium Style Seating with Elevated Old Cinema Projection Area Overhead; Large Dance/Seating Area with Temporary Drama Stage Incorporated; Court Room/Supper Hall/Dancing & Seating Hall/Residential Offering; Cloakroom; Shop Area; Toilet Facilities.
The Residential/Commercial Property comprises a Prominently High Nap Plaster Finish with Double Doored Entrance & Double Doored Exit with Flat Roofed Canopy overhead. Large Tarmacdam areas to front & side. Pitched Corrugated Sheeting Roof with Lean to Galvanised Roof to side. Large Rear Carpark with Wide Street Access on to Ballyboy Road.
Adjacent to Kilcormac Town Square & Kilcormac Town Centre and a host of other businesses including Credit Union, Chemist, Butcher, Grocery & Convenience Shops, Public Houses, Filling Stations, Colaiste Naomh Cormac (Mixed Secondary School).
3 Phase Power Available. Heating: O.F.C.H. Zoned: Town Centre/Mixed Use. Mains Services as advised. C. 0.75 Acre Site. Footprint of C. 550sq.m/5,900sq.ft. Eircode: R42 FK03
C. 42.16m X 11.66m
2 No. Entrance & Exit Doors.
2 No. Emergency Exit Doors to both sides of property.
Entrance Stairs to Elevated Stadium-Style Seating Areas & Elevated Old Cinema Projection Area overhead.
Residential Offering/Court Room/Supper Hall/Dancing/Seating
C. 14.87m X 4.58m
C. 5.94m X 2.73m.
C. 4.29m X 1.17m
Off Main Cloakroom.
Built-In Display & Storage Unit.
C. 6.44m X 1.96m
C. 3.33m X 1.96m
Ladies & Gents Toilets.
- Superb Development Potential. Subject to planning this property could be host to many uses!
- Prominent Town Centre Dominance! Residential/Commercial Offering!
- Predominant & Eye-Catching Town Centre Property on an Elevated Large C. 0.75 Acre Site.
- Tri-Frontage on to Tullamore/Birr Road (N52), Kinnity Road & Ballyboy Road.
- Large Footprint of C. 5,900 sq.ft./550sq.m.
- Large Tarmacadamed Areas to Front and Side of property.
- Ticket Booth complete with Rectangular Area immediately inside front Entrance Doors.
- Double Doored Entrance & Exit Emergency Exits to both Sides and Rear Door also.
- Elevated Stadium-Style Seating with Elevated Old Cinema Projector Area Overhead.
- Rear screened graveled Parking Area with wide access Entrance/Exit on the Ballyboy Road.
- C. 3.5 Miles Lough Boora Discovery Parklands www.loughboora.com; C. 6.25 Miles Kinnitty Castle Hotel www.kinnittycastlehotel.com ; C. 9.5 Miles Birr Town & Birr Castle www.birrcastle.com ; C. 12 Miles Tullamore Town & Charleville Castle http://www.charlevillecastle.ie ; C. 20.25 Miles Athlone Institute of Technology www.ait.ie ; C.23.25 miles Athlone Castle & Viking Boat Tours http://www.athlonecastle.ie ; C. 35 Miles Centre Parcs Longford www.centerparcs.ie
Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only, with Sole Selling Agents Mollin Estates. Agent Robert Leavy MIPAV TRV MMCEPI BBS BBS BSc(Hons)
Mollin Estates Purveyors of Fine Homes, Land & Estates Since 1989.
A.M.V. € P.O.A.
Company Reg. No. 289499. Directors: J. Mollin, C. Mollin. Member of the Confederation of European Estate Agents. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will be not construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease, and that all negotiations will take place through this firm. Whilst every care is taken to compile this information, we give no guarantee as to the accuracy hereof and enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements.