Central Plaza is a flagship office destination on an iconic 1.1 acre site at the heart of one of Europe's most vibrant and economically buoyant cities. Opening onto a dramatic two-tier plaza, the development's five constituent buildings offer a combined 99,376 sq ft of contemporary workspace. A stunning rooftop restaurant will AUGMENT the
destination's upmarket retail and food scenes.
Central Plaza will be a prime destination for commuters on LUAS Cross City (Q4 2017). The new Trinity stop and pedestrian square at college Green (2020) is set to shift the commercial nucleus of the south city, making this a pre-eminent office destination.
Central Plaza's five Grade A office bulidings offer a combined 99,376 sq. ft of connected contemporary workspace at he heart of the city.
One Central Plaza - 73,101 sq ft (6,791 sq m) - floor plates of approx 9,914 sq ft
2 Central Plaza - 7,535 sq ft (700 sq m)
9 College Green - 6,426 sq ft (597 sq m)
One Central Plaza Overview
* 12-storey building
* 7 columnless office floors with a Total N.I.A. of 73,104 sq.ft
* 20 car parking spaces
* 90 Bicycle spaces
* Floor plates of 9,914 sq.ft
* Double height reception
* 42 x 27m floor plate span
* Two central cores with passenger lifts, goods lift, and ancillary services on each floor
* 3.75m slab-to-slab height for office floors
* 2.9m / 2.6m floor-to-ceiling height on office floors
* Office floor plates are clear spanning from core to façade
* Maximum efficiencies with no structural grid – columnless floor plates
* 550mm deep ceiling zone (between lattice trusses)
* Galvanised raised access floor tile set 100mm off slab level
* Ac ...