Cronin Wall Properties are thrilled to launch â€œBlackberry Farmâ€, Killeagh to the open sales market. The farm of c. 19.5 acres is of excellent quality and set in a beautiful and tranquil location, surrounded with magnificent panoramic views of the Knockmealdown mountains, countryside, pine forests and sea.
It comprises of 8 stables which are all supplied with automatic filling water trough basins, shed, barn along with a dry paddock and an additional wooden shed suitable for a further two stables. A satisfactory percolation test was conducted on the land with a view for an application being made for a residential dwelling.
An arena with wooden fence surround and a lunge ring have also been constructed. 4/5 paddocks are complete with electric fencing and the entire farm perimeter has appropriate fence and hedging. Water and electricity are supplied from the self-contained pump station to all areas of the farm.
Overall the entire land/stables, paddocks and pump house have been completed and maintained to an extremely high level.
FARM CONTENT AND FACILITIES:
* c. 19.5 acres
* Shed c. 63ft x 40ft in size comprising of 8 stables areas all of which are supplied with automatic filling water trough basins. Tack areas included.
* Shed fitted with internal and external CCTV plus automatic exterior lighting and infrared night time sensor
* Percolation test conducted on site with a view for an application being made for a residential dwelling
* Fenced dry paddock with feeding station and automatic water supplied
* Additional wooden stable shed 24ft x 12ft
* Part completed Arena with wooden fence surround
* Lunge ring
* Horse st ...