Description- Exceptional Commercial and Residential Opportunity.
- Prime Location on Baltimore Square.
- Restaurant and 6 en suite Bedrooms.
- Restaurant includes fully fitted commercial kitchen and ancillary areas.
- The Bedrooms are fitted out to a top standard and some have views of the famed Harbour.
- The Square is one of Ireland's most popular tourist destinations.
- Baltimore is a renowned Sailing and Fishing village and is part of The Wild Atlantic Way.
- Terrific opportunity for to establish a hospitality business in a prime location.
'Beacon Shore Guesthouse', is a landmark restaurant and guest house premises, enjoying a prime trading location on the square in Baltimore.
The business is long established and is ripe for a new direction in this iconic West Cork tourist location along the Wild Atlantic Way. The premises comprise a 2 storey building that is well maintained and has the benefit of a modern shop front.
The accommodation includes reception area, restaurant, commercial kitchen, lounge, utility and toilet facilities on the ground floor. There are 6 en suite bedrooms upstairs. The views towards the Harbour and the adjacent Castle add to the ambience of the property. The premises could easily be adapted into a quality residence.
There is a yard to the rear that benefits an access form the side road. The property is connected to village services, oil fire central heating and pvc double glazed windows.
Baltimore is well known for its holiday and sailing activities. The Pier is the gateway to Sherkin, Cape Clear and the many other attractive islands in Roaring Water Bay.
'Beacon Shore Guesthouse', is an opportunity to create a business in a prime location or the perfect base to create a home from which to take maximum advantage of all that this attractive West Cork area offers.
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 800766552
Performance Indicator: 850.38 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Clonakilty on 023 8833995