DescriptionThe property is arranged over basement, ground and two upper floors to provide a mid terrace retail building. Internally the property comprises a basement and ground floor retail unit together with office accommodation over first and second floors.Total area extending to approximately 170 sq. m (1,830 sq. ft).
- Dublin 2 forms Dublins central business and retail district.
- The area houses many of the citys landmarks including St. Stephens Green, Grafton Street, and The Shelbourne Hotel.
- The area is well served by public transport connections including Luas stations at St. Stephens Green and Hardcourt Street, DART stations at Pearse Street and Tara Street, as well as multiple bus routes.
- The property is situated to the western side of Camden Street.
- Surrounding occupiers include Tesco Express, Zaytoon and Boylesports.
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings