DescriptionCombining extensive, light filled office space with a large, roof height warehouse area, this well-appointed mixed use business unit is ideally suited to a wide variety of purposes.
The glazed ground floor entrance porch leads into a lobby, with stairs ascending to the extensive office space above. Here, the bulk of the floor area is taken up by a single, open plan office space, with four further offices (one double and three singles) directly off the main area. The entire area is finished to a high standard and flooded by natural light pouring through the large windows overlooking the front of the premises.
Downstairs, the majority of the ground floor is taken up by the property’s main working space, suitable for many purposes from manufacturing and storage, to warehousing and light industrial use.
An electric roller shutter positioned at the front of the property permits direct access for loading, delivery and other purposes. Ground flloor accommodation is completed by a canteen, a good sized washroom/wc and two separate rooms, suitable for storage or additional office space. All of these are situated immediately off the main warehouse area, which is also served by a back door at the rear of the property.
The entire unit is well equipped with integrated power and telephone-internet ports. The Southern Cross Business Park is a well maintained development, set in a very accessible location conveniently close to the N11/M11 and M50. This makes it an ideal choice for companies seeking a modern, well-equipped working environment with easy access to the Dublin, Rosslare and elsewhere.
Southern Cross Business Park is off the Boghall Road in Bray, Co. Wicklow, approximately 2km from the town centre and five minutes’ drive from the N11/M11 and M50, making it a very accessible location and an ideal base for any business. It’s approximately 25km south of Dublin City and Port, 6.5km north of Greystones, under an hour from the airport and less than two from Rosslare. The property comes with allocated parking and is served by excellent public transport facilities.
• Large, modern industrial/warehouse area, with roller shutter entrance at front of property, allowing direct vehicular access from the road outside
• Two separate offices/storage rooms
• Staff canteen
• Downstairs wc with wash hand basin
• Glazed entrance porch/lobby
• Total ground floor area: 286.5 sq m / 3,083.86 sq ft
• Large, light-filled open plan office space, overlooking front of the building
• Four additional separate offices (one currently in use as meeting room), comprising one double and three single units
Total first floor area: 122.5 sq m / 1,318.58 sq ft
FLOOR AREA SUMMARY
• Ground floor: 286.5 sq m / 3,083.86 sq ft
• First floor: 122.5 sq m / 1,318.58 sq ft
• Entire building: 409 sq m / 4,402.44 sq ft
Features• Allocated parking
• Customer/visitor parking available within the business park
• Numerous power and telephone/internet ports integrated throughout the unit
• Majority of main industrial/warehouse area at roof height, ideal for businesses with elevated working requirements
• Main work area illuminated by fluorescent lighting
• Recessed ceiling lights in main office area
• Carpet on stairs and in all upstairs offices
• Wired for electric storage heating
• Bright office accommodation
• Premises ready for immediate use
• Well maintained business park popular with a diverse range of companies
• Details of rates and management fees available on request