DescriptionREA Spratt offer for sale by private treaty, this genuine investment opportunity. This property provides for three potential income streams,
(1) basement store with access onto Scanlans Yard Car Park.
(2) Retail shop fronting onto Mary St.
(3) Overhead two bedroom apartment with independent hall door access onto Mary St.
Viewing highly recommended and by prior appointment only.
AccommodationRetail Unit, Residential comprising Livingroom, Kitchen, Diningroom, Shower Room, 2 Bedrooms, Basement/Workshop.
RoomsRetail - 5.84m x 4.21m
Storage area off
Storage Area - 3.1m x 2.36m
Toilet facilities off 1.67 x 1.54
Independent hall door access
First Floor -
Livingroom - 4.25m x 3.3m
Overlooking Scanlans Yard Car Park, Open Fire,
Second Floor -
Kitchen - 4.13m x 2.92m
Floor & Wall units, plumbed for washing machine, aspect to front.
Dining Area - 2.79m x 2.02m
Aspect to front
Shower Room - 2.0m x 1.36m
Attic Level -
Bedroom 1 - 4.16m x 3.45m
Bedroom 2 - 4.46m x 3.32m
Basement/Workshop - 8.29m x 4.27m
Entrance from Scanlans Yard Car Park via enclosed yard.
Features- Dual profile onto both Mary Street and Scanlans Yard Car Park.
- Building is well presented and in sound structural order.
- High level of both pedestrian and vehicular passing traffic.
BER DetailsBER: G BER No.107767337 Energy Performance Indicator:652.21 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing DetailsBy prior arrangement only