DescriptionJames G. Coughlan & Associates are delighted to offer the ground floor of No. 27 Grand Parade, Cork to let, with the possibility of further space on the first floor to the rear of the building. This prestigious C. 1400 sq. ft. commercial property is currently in use as office space but has previously been used for retail and is suitable for a multitude of uses.
Fronting onto and extending from the Grand Parade all the way back to Market Avenue and enjoying, most unusually, a rear access from Market Avenue. Proposals invited.
FeaturesKEY FEATURES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• C. 1,400 SQ. FT. / 130 SQ. MTS. FRONTING ONTO THE GRAND PARADE.
• APPROXIMATELY 20FT. OF PRIME SHOP FRONTAGE.
• SEPARATE REAR ACCESS FROM MARKET LANE.
• NEARBY TRADERS INCLUDE TIMBERLAND, CROWLEYS OPTICIANS, BEAN & LEAF CAFÉ WITH CORK’S WORLD FAMOUS ENGLISH MARKET APPROX. 40 MTS. AWAY.
• PROPOSED NEW 6000 SEATER CAPACITY EVENT CENTRE ONLY 2 MINUTES WALK AWAY ON SOUTH MAIN STREET.
• OPTION TO RENT A FURTHER SEPARATELY ACCESSED GROUND FLOOR LOCK-UP STORE / BIN STORAGE ROOM TO REAR.
• OPTION TO RENT A FURTHER C. 560 SQ. FT. / 52 SQ. MTS OVERHEAD FIRST FLOOR SPACE TO REAR.
• RATES ARE €12,000 PA