'Woodville' is an attractive, two storey over basement, semi-detached period Victorian residence built c 1860's which stands approximately 3,000 sq.ft. Sources suggest that both Woodville and the adjoining 'St. Anne's' were the work of the Victorian Architect, William Caldbeck (1825 – 1872).
'Woodville', originally one principle residence, is now currently divided into five self-contained units. There are two ‘own door' apartments at basement level and one on each of the ground, first and second floors, each of which are currently occupied by tenants. The property is accessed directly from The Hill and backs on to Pakenham Road. There is a detached garage located to the rear of the property which can be accessed from Pakenham Road.
The basement level is accessed via a flight of steps from the side of the house and is currently sub-divided into two one bedroom self-contained, own door apartments. Ground floor accommodation includes an entrance porch which leads to the entrance hall which features high ceilings, cornicing and impressive original staircase. There is one, two bedroom apartment located on this level. Accommodation on the first floor includes a one bedroom apartment which is set out over two levels. Originally two principle rooms, now divided and comprises entrance, large double bedroom, kitchenette and a flight of stairs which lead to a large open plan living / dining room with annex and bathroom.
Second Floor accommodation comprises a one bedroom apartment, again laid out over two levels which comprises entrance hall, living / dining room, bedroom, kitchen and a flight of stairs leading to the bathroom. Both principle rooms on the first and second floors and to the front and rear feature projecting bay ...