DescriptionSituated where the town meets country, An Sruthan Beag is the ideal residential location, just 1 mile from Clonakilty town centre.
Perfect for families, first time buyers or for people rightsizing, is is an exceptional development of new A-rated energy efficient homes The team behind An Sruthan Beag have amassed a wealth of experience and are highly regarded in the building industry.
With everything you would want in a modern 3-bedroom home, house Type J extends to c. 1146 SqFt. Underfloor heating and mechanical ventilation will ensure great economy and comfort.
Flooring, tiling, painting, kitchens, appliances are complete and a fully floored attic gives this A rated home great practicality.
Externally is as impressive with cobble lock drive, limestone patio to rear and a base fitted for shed (with power supply).
For more information on the development follow the link below
Features- Concrete-built homes with 10 year Homebond structural Guarantee
- Under floor heating with economical air to water heat pump
- Ventilation system fitted within the house ensuring regular fresh air
- Extensive quality finishes includes kitchen appliances, fitted kitchen, tiling, bathrooms complete, flooring, painting, remote control electric fireplace and even bathroom mirrors
- Extensive external features including cobble lock drive, limestone patio to rear, base fitted for shed (with power supply), painting externally.
- Fully floored attic easy to walk around in and fold down attic stairs access
- Spacious landscaped green spaces
- Registered for the "Help to Buy Scheme"
- Within an 8 minute drive is the beach at Inchydoney, West Cork Technology Park, Long Strand and the walks at Castlefreke