Millers Court is one of the last opportunities to acquire a new home in the successful
Old Quarter development, offering a select number of detached, semi detached and
terraced homes laid out in attractive avenues and cul de sacs in the north western corner
of the mature scheme.
Millers Court offers elegantly designed energy efficient homes for modern living
constructed to the highest A-rated standards. The selection of detached, semi detached
and terraced modern homes laid out over two floors have extensive landscaped gardens,
cobbled driveways and concrete walls.
These homes qualify for eligible purchasers wishing to avail of the Help to Buy Rebate scheme.
- High energy efficient A-rated house.
- Distinctive architectural design combining history and modernity, space and light.
- Large conservatory style glazed area to family room in House Types A, B, C, D1, D2, D3.
- Quality fireplaces surround and solid fuel stove in reception rooms.
- Luxury fitted kitchen plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Utility room off kitchen plumbed for washing machine.
- Quality fitted robes in the Master Bedroom & Bedroom 2.
- PVC double glazed windows and PVC fascia & soffit.
- Ground floor guest toilet suite in all house types.
- Ten year Home Bond structural guarantee.
- Quality sanitary ware fitted.
- Panelled doors, moulded skirting and architrave.
- Generous electrical specification.
- Painted newels and balustrades on staircases.
- Modern air to water heat pump system providing a responsive and highly efficient central heating system.
- Efficiency and comfort due to very high insulation standards.
- Cornicing to Living Room and Hall.
- All homes pre-wired for an alarm system.
- Fully decorated throughout.
- Concrete post and wood panel fencing dividing rear gardens.
- French doors to paved patio area.
- Seeded lawn to garden areas.
HOUSE STYLES A, B, C, D1
- Master Bedroom with shower en-suite
- Master and second bedroom en-suites in types B and C
- Walled front garden incorporating a cobbled parking area to front of house with two car spaces.
HOUSE STYLES D2, D3, E, K
- Master Bedroom with shower en-suite in E & D3 type house.
- Walled front garden incorporating a Cobbled parking area to the front with ample car spaces.
- House types D3 & K will have allocated parking with ornate railings to the front gardens.
BER DetailsBER: Exempt
DirectionsFrom Ballincollig Town centre, head west to the set of lights after Dunnes Stores. At this set of lights take a right turn. Once on Old Fort Road take the second left, continue through Waltham Avenue and take the third left into Coopers Grange, take the last left followed by an immediate left into Millers Court.
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Cork New Homes on 021 427 0099