• Country house for sale with over 30 acres.
• An exceptional sporting residential estate adjacent to Powerscourt House and gardens, set among magical private grounds along a notable stretch of river fishing in a most sought-after area under an hour's drive from Dublin international airport and only 13 miles to Dublin City Centre.
• Versatile accommodation includes:
- Period extended demesne gardener's house
- Guest cottage
- Large log-chalet lodge
• Over 30 acres of pleasure grounds and pasturage protecting an abundance of wildlife, including carefully-stocked fresh-water fishing lakes.
The location is amazing - only 1 mile to the picturesque, fashionable Enniskerry village, and
under an hour's drive from Dublin international airport and only 13 miles to Dublin City Centre. Enniskerry has a choice of shops, 2 primary schools, restaurants, cafes and pubs. The Powerscourt Hotel, Estate and Golf Club are quite superb. Further retail therapy at nearby Avoca, Bray, or Dundrum Town Centre can be offset against country pursuits which abound locally. Dublin is easily accessible via the M1/M50 trunk roads, while the LUAS light rail network and DART commuter train service are available at nearby Cherrywood and Bray towns respectively. City bound bus services are all convenient. This is an area with much to offer in terms of both beauty and amenity; apart from the obvious but never-to-be-underestimated joys of such a wonderful
river reach, world class championship golfing at Druids Glen, Woodbrook, The K Club, as well as Powerscourt, Delgany, Greystones area within circa 30 minutes' drive, The Curragh, Naas, Punchestown and Fairyhouse all within easy reach. Riding clubs, equestrian ...
1 Market Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow,
Tel: 01 286 6630
PSRA Licence No. 002183