- Detached four bedroom dormer bungalow.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Off street parking.
- Benefits from a detached garage to the rear.
- Oil fired central heating.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 235 sq. m (2,529 sq. ft).
- On a site area extending to approximately 3.76 hectares (9.2 acres)
- Enniskerry is a village in County Wicklow, situated approximately 6.1km west of Bray and 25km south of Dublin.
- The property is located on Glencree Road, approximately 9.7km west of Enniskerry village.
- Transport links in the area include the N11 which merges into the M11, linking Dublin City Centre and Enniscorthy. Transport links from nearby Enniskerry village include Bus routes 185 and 44.
- Amenities in the area include Glencree National Forest, Powerscourt House & Gardens, Powerscourt Golf Club and a wide range of shops, bars and restuarants in nearby Enniskerry.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Four bedroom accommodation
BER DetailsBER: C2