DescriptionThis is a modern spacious home set on the striking St. Finian Bay’s coastline overlooking the amazing Skellig Rocks and the surrounding rolling hills. This large modern house was built in 2009 and finished to high standards. It is set into grounds of c. 0.8 acre and offers a total living area of c. 200 sqm.
AccommodationFrom the porch one enters the large open plan kitchen, dining and living area which features an amazing double height vaulted ceiling and large window fronts allowing views of St. Finian’s Bay and the Skellig Rock. The kitchen is fitted with modern kitchen units, Belfast sink and modern appliances. Double doors lead from the living area into the garden. Additionally on the ground floor are three double bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, and two bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with quality sanitary ware and features a large walk-in shower and a roll top bath. There is also a separate utility room. The master bedroom en-suite with walk-in wardrobe is located on the 1st floor where there is also a large landing overlooking the living area. All rooms are extremely spacious and decorated in a modern contemporary style. There are wood floors to the living cum dining area and all bedrooms. The kitchen area, utility room and bathrooms are tiled.
Externally the property sits on 0.8 acres of which it is mainly laid to lawn. There is plenty of parking to the front of the house. This is a distinctive opportunity to buy a very spacious property in one of the most stunning locations in Ireland. The property is set in a tranquil location on a large plot in this most scenic part of County Kerry.
DirectionsThe property is located on the beautiful coast line of St Finian’s Bay and is within a short distance of the beach and the villages of Ballinskelligs and Portmagee. Ballinskelligs and Portmagee are both beautiful seaside villages along the coast of Kerry. Caherciveen town is only 15 minutes away by car and offers plenty shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants and bars while the larger towns of Killorglin and Killarney can be reached in c. 1 hour and 1.5 hours, respectively.
The property is within easy reach to the airports in Cork, Shannon and Kerry which offer direct transport links within Ireland as well as to Europe and the UK.
The immediate vicinity is ideal for sailing, walking, fishing or playing golf. Various championship golf courses such as Dooks Golf Course and Waterville Golf Course, which are some of the best courses in Ireland, are close by.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.