DescriptionThe Elder, Linenfield, Ballymakenny Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth
** Stage one 4 beds sold out. Registrations open for stage two**
Linenfield is the most exceptional new home development in the North East, offering 3 & 4 bedroom homes which surpass all standards of build, finish and efficiency.
Nestled in idyllic countryside, on the Ballymakenny Road, within one of Drogheda's most exclusive and established communities , Linenfield is only minutes to Drogheda town centre and a half hour from Dublin. Linenfield is located 100 metres from St. Oliver's National School, Ballymakenny College and Presentation Primary School. The development will provide a footpath and cycle lane directly along the Ballymakenny Road to the schools that will be completed by January 2021.
Linenfield is a uniquely distinct superbly designed configuration of homes, streets and open spaces. The development presents a circular arrival plaza and community park, where pedestrians take precedence over vehicles, thereby enhancing neighbourhood safety and community interaction.
Linenfield homes exceed all standards in energy efficiency and are fully NZEB compliant with an A2 building rating delivering maximum energy efficiency and lower utility bills. NZEB stands for 'Nearly Zero Energy Building' meaning a building that has a very high energy performance. NZEB is equivalent to a 25% improvement in energy performance. At Linenfield, we are proud that all our homes are NZEB compliant.
Linenfield offers what no other new builds have, including: Near passive energy efficiency, underfloor heating, floor to wall tiling and fitted wardrobes.
Key features are:
- NZEB A2 rating – lower utility bills
- Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) system for automatic fresh air control
- A-Rated air to water heat pumps
- Air to water heating/cooling system- the house can be cooled during the summer
- Under floor heating on ground floor
- Energy saving LED light fittings throughout
- Recessed lighting and pendant lighting in the hallway
- Shaker style kitchens with a choice of cabinet and worktop colours
- Splashback tiling in kitchens
- Sonas sanitaryware throughout
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Vanity units and heated towel racks in upstairs bathrooms
- Quality fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Folding attic stairs
- USB ports in kitchen, living room and main bedroom sockets
- Outdoor electric socket in rear garden
- Cobble lock front drive and paved rear patio
- Hard wired for electric car charging point
- Hard wired for solar photovoltaic
- Hard wired for house alarm
- Broadband connectivity
- Help to buy approved
Register Now http://www.linenfield.ie/