DescriptionA very rare opportunity to purchase an exceptional site in the much sought-after area of Fennell's Bay with marvelous sea views out to Myrtleville and Roche's Point. The size of the plot is c. 0.37 acre with a south facing aspect. The site has the benefit of a full planning permission for a c. 2,500 sq ft modern 3/4 bedroom, two storey house.
Full planning permission has been granted (planning ref: Cork 19/6550). Planning is for a beautifully designed two storey house which takes full advantage of the elevated site overlooking the sea. The site is one of the last green sites in Fennell's Bay at the end of a cul de sac road. This is a unique opportunity to buy a site with FPP with unobstructable sea views in such a stunning location close to Cork city.
LocationThe site is located in Fennell's Bay just minutes outside of Crosshaven town and in short distance drive to the famous Bunnyconnellan Bar & Restaurant. Crosshaven and Carrigaline are close by with all facilities in easy driving distance. Leisure activities are well catered for and include yachting, sailing, walking, bathing, surfing, horse riding, or playing golf.
Crosshaven is ideal for yachting or sailing, as the town has a marina, and with the waterfront directly at your doorstep making an ideal base for the yachting enthusiast. The property is in easy reach of Crosshaven Yacht Club.
Crosshaven is located a convenient 15 minutes drive to Cork International Airport, which offers a wealth of transport links within Ireland and to most major UK and European cities. Cork Train Station and the major national road network are also accessible in only 20 minutes.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.