Downey Property are delighted to present this excellent development site to the market. Located in a highly desirable part of Bray, this is a wonderful opportunity to build your own dream home.
Located just off the Killarney Road, Brickfield Lane reaps the rewards of suburban living while still having the hustle and bustle of Bray Town right on it’s doorstep. The N11/M11 and M50 road networks are only minutes away, Dublin Bus services the area, Bray DART Station is in close proximity and a LUAS feeder bus makes commuting hassle free.
The site has planning permission for a detached dwelling (Reg. Ref. 13/68) granted by Wicklow County Council on the 22/08/2013 subject to 17 conditions. The title is a long leasehold of approximately 850 years from 1919. The contributions owing are approximately 27k.
* Planning permission for a single dwelling of c.237 sq.m (2,551 sq.ft)
* For further information please see planning ref. 13630068
* Wonderful opportunity to build your own dream home
* Private mature site situated in a quiet cul de sac location
* 5 minute drive from the N11
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr