DescriptionAn exceptionally attractive, aesthetically pleasing bright and airy detached family home of approximately 220sq.m (2,368sq.ft) that occupies an elevated position at the top of this highly regarded cul-de-sac boasting breathtaking unrivalled panoramic views over the Dalkey roof tops, Dun Laoghaire Harbour, the Pigeon House Chimney?s and across Dublin Bay to Howth.
The stunning interior is infused with natural light shining in from the private south facing rear garden. The house is beautiful, and the current owners have brought their own natural taste, flair and style to create a state of the art contemporary modern finish leaving no stone unturned. The attention to detail and calibre of finish rarely if ever graces the market.
Circa 2017 an extension was seamlessly constructed to the side of the property and is a very welcome addition to this already wonderful home. It opened up a new entrance with high ceilings and underfloor heating and added a guest w.c., a dressing room with en suite shower room as well as a really wonderful master bedroom suite both of which directly access the rear garden. The remainder of the downstairs comprises of a further double bedroom, two stunning reception rooms, both of which have had their windows lowered to take full advantage of the incredible sea views. The contemporary kitchen with solid herringbone timber floor and top of the range integrated appliances concludes the accommodation at this level and opens out onto the suntrap composite deck. Upstairs there are two further bright double bedrooms that share a bathroom in between and have Velux skylights facing front to benefit from the stunning views and to the rear flooding these rooms in natural light.
A particular feature of this wonderful family home is its fantastic gardens. To the front a sliding electric gate opens to cobbled parking for a numerous cars with a garage and electric car charging point. Either side of the property opens through to the completely private, mature landscaped planted lawned and decked rear garden bordered by high trees ensuring immense privacy and seclusion that has a purpose built putting green to the rear with a treehouse and well stocked rockery. The garden has been designed to make the most of the stunning views and benefits from the afternoon and evening sun.
Seaview, 8 Cunningham Drive affords the prospective purchaser the opportunity to acquire a home of distinction that is presented in turnkey decorative order throughout on an elevated site of approximately 0.3 acre benefitting from stunning views and a mature landscaped south facing garden all securely positioned behind a sliding electric gate with parking for numerous cars as well as having an electric car charging point.
The position of this quality home will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded much sought after Dalkey location. This coastal town offers a wide range of local and specialist shops, cafes, delicatessens, excellent pubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. The surrounding area is well served by an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools including Loreto Abbey Dalkey, Harold Boys, Castle Park, Holy Child, Rathdown and the Harold National School. Dalkey DART Station is literally around the corner and this services the city centre as well as many boys? schools with regular ease. Dalkey also caters for many recreational and leisure facilities with Cuala GAA and Dalkey United situated close by as well as golf, tennis and hockey clubs. There are also many fitness centres and the tranquil scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront are particularly popular. Dun Laoghaire Harbour has its two piers and the four yacht clubs along with the extensive marina will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiasts.
- Reception Hall (15.60m x 2.00m )with glazed door opening through, ceiling height of 3m in half of it, big picture window overlooking the stunning view out across to Howth over Dalkey rooftops taking in Dun Laoghaire Harbour and the Pigeon House chimneys, dark stained engineered floor with underfloor heating and recessed lighting
- Inner Hall with solid walnut floor, recessed lighting, understairs cloak hanging and storage with the underfloor heating manifold, secondary storage area with shelving, gas fired central heating boiler, video intercom to front and automatic controls, cloak hanging provision and multi-paned double glazed door opening out to the side
- Sitting Room (4.50m x 3.60m )with glazed door opening in, recessed lighting, solid walnut floor, underfloor heating, provision for wall mounted television and large picture window overlooking the stunning view
- Dining Room (5.70m x 3.60m )with solid walnut floor, underfloor heating, recessed lighting, a raised remote controlled gas fire, chrome sockets & light fittings, dual aspect windows and large picture window overlooking the stunning view
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.70m x 4.50m )L-shaped with herringbone dark oak timber floor with tiled beading, recessed lighting, kitchen is fitted with a white gloss/matt finish, chrome handles, polished granite top, sink set into top with insinkerator, Miele five ring induction hob, integrated Miele dishwasher, saucepan drawers, drawers, integrated Gaggenau larder fridge/freezer with pull out freezer drawer below, Miele integrated stainless steel microwave with matching Miele stainless steel oven under, pull out larder with wine rack and a roller shutter pulls up to a utility area with Miele washing machine and Samsung washer/dryer and double folding double glazed doors and a single glazed door opening out to the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.10m )with timber effect floor, shelving, recessed lighting, picture window overlooking the rear and opening leads through to a large
- Dressing Room (4.00m x 3.60m )with 3m high ceiling, timber effect floor, excellent shelving, drawers, box storage, recessed lighting, double glazed door opening out to the garden, door to the inner hall and door to
- En Suite Shower Room with step in tiled power shower with monsoon head and auxiliary hose, wash hand basin set into tiled top with mirrored fronted medicine cabinet and Hollywood lights to the side, wall mounted w.c., tiled floor and recessed lighting
- Inner Hall (5.60m x 1.20m )with door into the dressing room of Bedroom 1
- Guest W.C. with wash hand basin set into tiled surround, recessed lighting, extractor, wall mounted w.c., storage alcoves and tiled floor
- Master Bedroom Suite (5.80m x 5.30m )with matching floor to the inner hall, 3m high ceiling, recessed lighting, double glazed double folding doors opening out to the garden, wired for surround sound and door to
- Guest W.C. with wash hand basin, wall mounted w.c., tiled shelving, recessed lighting, tiled floor and extractor fan
- En Suite Shower Room with step in tiled power shower with oversized tray, monsoon head and auxiliary hose, product alcoves, recessed lighting, his & hers wash hand basins set into tiled surround, his & hers mirrored fronted medicine cabinets, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan
- Upstairs with glazed banister leading upstairs
- Landing with skylight and LED recessed lighting
- Bathroom with double folding doors opening in, roll top bath with claw feet, wash hand basin, w.c., travertine tiled walls and floor, recessed lighting, heated chrome towel rail and Velux skylight
- Bedroom 3/Reception Room (5.40m x 4.10m )with LED recessed lighting, twin skylights front and back overlooking the rear of the garden and the front out to the stunning view, timber effect floor and television point
- Bedroom 4 (5.60m x 3.80m )with skylights looking to the south facing rear garden and to the front over the stunning view, vaulted ceiling, LED lighting and under eaves storage
FeaturesHighly regarded prestigious residential address
Situated in an elevated position to take full advantage of the stunning views over the Dalkey rooftops, Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Pigeon House Chimneys, Dublin Bay and across to Howth
Sliding electric gate opens to off street parking for numerous cars with an electric car charging point and garage
Landscaped totally secluded gardens that extend to approximately 0.3 acre
Sunny south facing orientation
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed windows throughout
Dalkey Town Centre and all its wonderful facilities on the doorstep
Surrounded by an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools
Floor area of approximately 220sq.m (2,368sq.ft)
Dalkey DART Station, the 111 and 59 bus routes as well as the Aircoach make commuting very simple
Tranquil scenic walks over Dalkey and Killiney hills and by the seafront
A wide range of recreational and leisure facilities close by including Cuala GAA and Dalkey United
Stunning fully fitted kitchen with top of the range integrated appliances
Fitted carpets, window coverings, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale