DescriptionSallyport offers a unique opportunity to acquire a four bedroomed detached bungalow perched on a generous site of approx. 0.46 acres nestled in one of Kinsale?s most sought after locations. This home built in the early 1970?s extends to approximately 182 sqm (1,952 sqft and offers magnificent views overlooking Kinsale Harbour set in a peaceful and private location. The property is within walking distance of Charles Fort Castle a historic landmark and there is quick and easy access into Kinsale Town centre. The property is approached by a sweeping driveway offering the ultimate privacy. The layout of this home is formed in such a way that the living and dining areas as well as the main bedroom overlook the spectacular panoramic views of the Harbour with large, double-glazed windows allowing as much maximum light as possible.
The accommodation extends to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining area, living room, conservatory, utility room, four double bedrooms with the master en-suite and completed with a separate family bathroom. There is a detached double garage to front of property providing plenty of storage space and used for parking or indeed conversion to home office. Heating is provided by means of oil-fired central heating and there is a stove burner located in the living area which provides ambience as well as warmth.
The property enjoys beautiful views overlooking Kinsale Harbour and is set on a generous site of approx. 0.46 acres. The main garden benefits from a south westerly aspect and offers beautiful planting as well as hedges and manicured lawn areas. There is an extensive sun trapped patio which can be accessed off the living room or conservatory room which enjoys hours of sunlight. There is an abundance of mature planting and privacy which make this property exceptional. This heritage town has an abundance of cafes, restaurants, gastro pubs, boutique shops all within easy access from this property.
Sallyport is a short drive from Kinsale town centre and is approximately 28km south from Cork City centre with quick and easy access to the R600 regional road.
- Entrance Hall (3.10m x 2.20m )Spacious entrance hall finished in oak parquet flooring.
- Kitchen Dining Room (8.70m x 3.70m )Accessed from either the hall or living room, this room is well thought out and planned to give two defined spaces. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units to include display wooden cabinets and arranged in a �?U�? shape. The kitchen is defined with floor tiles and tasteful countertop spaces including a breakfast bar and an original Rayburn aga. The dining area is finished in oak parquet flooring and again is particularly bright with big picture window overlooking the rear gardens and patio as well as offering magnificent views of Kinsale Harbour.
- Living Room (5.60m x 3.90m )A beautiful tastefully decorated living area which is flooded with natural light with access to sliding doors onto the rear patio. This room is fully carpeted with the addition of a multi fuel stove burner fitted. This room is well orientated with large sliding doors allowing access to the rear garden and magnificent views.
- Conservatory (4.60m x 4.40m )A relaxing room which can be accessed via double doors from the dining area, this room was extended and built on in the early 2006 offering magnificent views of the rear garden and Kinsale Harbour. Flooded with natural light this room benefits from large windows that wraps around the conservatory and there is a Velux window incorporated into the timber ceiling. Finished in tastefully tiled flooring.
- Utility Room (5.40m x 3.40m )Fully fitted utility room located off the kitchen area, this room is plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. There is a fully functioning sink and window looking over the front garden.
- Storage Press (2.10m x 1.10m )Located next to the utility room, this is a perfect room for storage equipment.
- Master Bedroom (4.40m x 4.10m )Offering commanding views overlooking Kinsale Harbour, this master bedroom is double in size with wall to wall built in fitted wardrobes, fully carpeted and light fitting.
- Ensuite (4.10m x 0.90m )Three-piece suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floors and window.
- Bedroom 2 (4.70m x 3.20m )Another fine Double bedroom located to front of the property, finished with carpet flooring and light fitting.
- Bedroom 3 (3.80m x 3.20m )Located to the front of property this is another fine sized double bedroom finished with carpet flooring and light fitting.
- Bedroom 4 (3.60m x 3.10m )Overlooking the rear garden this bedroom is double in size with carpet flooring and light fitting.
- Family Bathroom (3.30m x 2.20m )Located off the landing this bathroom offers a three-piece suite to include shower over bath, w.c and wash hand basin. Finished with tiled flooring.
- Garage (7.90m x 6.10m )Double in size with three electric roller doors. The garage is finished in polished concrete and provides excellent storage and parking.
FeaturesBeautiful views overlooking Kinsale Harbour
Walking distance to Charles Fort Castle
Extensive site of approx. 0.46 acres
Private well water supply
Oil Fired Central Heating
Manicured gardens to front, side & rear
Detached Double Garage
BER DetailsBER: D2