DescriptionWe are delighted to present this stunning 5 Bedroom property at Rathlumber (Tullamore Rd.), Edenderry, Co. Offaly. This is a beautifully built 'B2 Rated' detached home situated on a large landscaped site of approx. 1 acre. Laid out over two floors and measuring approx. 319 square meters / 3,430 square feet of generous accommodation, this stunning family home integrates modern living with contemporary design maximising light and space. The attention to detail in both the internal and external design is mirrored by the fine finish and excellent craftsmanship throughout this wonderful 5 bedrooms, 4 bathroom family home. Designed with family living, energy efficiency and light filled accommodation in mind, this house has it all!
This breath-taking home has been exceptionally maintained and rarely do you find such a wonderfully presented home with no expense spared. Outside, the property boasts fabulously landscaped front and rear gardens, sweeping driveway, steel frame shed, mature Laurel and copper beech hedging, etc. Other features include: exceptionally well decorated and maintained property, fully alarmed, external lighting, oil fired central heating, country style kitchen, etc.
Ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance hallway, kitchen-dining room, sun room, utility room, guest w/c, living room, sitting room, bedroom, office and bathroom. First floor accommodation consists of: 4 double bedrooms with (2 en-suite) and bathroom.
Perfectly located just an hour from Dublin and 10 minutes to Edenderry town centre, viewing is a must to appreciate this fine family home.
AccommodationEntrance Hallway - 5.64m x 2.66m
Exquisite sandstone floor tiles, neutral colour scheme and magnificent oak staircase.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.77m x 4.55m
Stunning country style kitchen units at both eye and floor level, slate floor tiles, recessed lighting, decorative bulk head ceilings, tiled splashback, island, granite worktops, integrated appliances, etc.
Sunroom: 4.20m x 3.87m
A wonderful light filled space, open plan with the kitchen area.
Utility Room - 2.61m x 2.12m
With fitted units and plumbed for all appliances.
Guest W/C - 2.13m x 0.98m
Comprising w/c and whb. Expertly tiled.
Living Room - 4.85m x 4.55m
Entered through double doors from the kitchen area, walnut flooring, decorative ceiling, and open fire.
Sitting Room - 7.45m x 4.81m
Very large reception room with open fire, high quality carpet, solid fuel stove and ample natural lighting. Perfect room for entertaining guests.
Office - 3.14m x 1.83m
With carpet and broadband.
Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.49m
Large double bedroom with wonderful colour scheme.
Bathroom/Shower Room: 3.16m x 1.76m
Expertly tiled throughout, shower, w/c, whb and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: 4.35m x 4.33m
Large double bedroom with carpet and walk in wardrobe.
En-suite: 2.42m x 1.65m
Tiled throughout, w/c, whb and velux window.
Bedroom 3: 6.28m x 4.06m
Double bedroom with carpet floor covering. This bedroom has access to the family bathroom and therefore can be used as a bedroom en-suite.
Bedroom 4: 6.28m x 2.78m
With ample natural lighting.
Bedroom 5: 4.09m x 3.87m
With carpet, tv point and walk in wardrobe.
Bathroom: 4.11m x 2.60m
Tastefully tiled throughout, jacuzzi bath, shower, w/c and whb.
Large front and rear gardens that are maintained to the highest standards. Patio area at the rear with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and Croghan Hill.
Features- Prime location.
- Immaculate condition throughout.
- Large landscaped site with detached steel frame shed at rear and patio area.
- Double glazed pvc windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Panoramic views over Croghan Hill.
- Fully alarmed.
- Blinds throughout.
John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.