DescriptionOceanside is a stunning contemporary home offering utmost privacy and uninterrupted spectacular views out over the Atlantic Ocean. Perched on an amazing cliff top site overlooking the Atlantic the property is located next to the Old Head Golf Links and only a short distance to the blue flag beaches in Garrettstown, and Kinsale town. This bright, beautifully presented home offers a wealth of space internally and externally and has been immaculately maintained by its current owners.
AccommodationOn a total floor area of c. 210 sqm this single storey house offers an abundance of space. There is a spacious living room with a dining area, wood burning stove and panoramic windows affording stunning sea views in every direction. The large open plan kitchen is fitted with beautiful, contemporary kitchen units, a breakfast counter and an island unit. Large windows also afford fine views to the sea and the surrounding country side from this room. There are four double bedrooms (two en-suite). The master bedroom has a gorgeous sun room facing the Altantic, an en-suite shower room and a mezzanine, which is currently used as a study. There is also a family bathroom with separate bath and shower. The house has been finished with quality materials only and offers a mix of hardwood, tiled and carpet flooring. All bathrooms have been fully tiled and fitted with quality sanitary ware.
There is a large enclosed garden of c. 0.5 acre mostly laid to lawn and with a large patio area to soak in the beautiful views. There is plenty of off-street parking and a detached studio, presently used as a photo studio. The studio also offers a roof top terrace to enjoy more of the stunning surroundings.
Please click on the video section for a virtual walk of the property as well as a video of the property location.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.113009302 Energy Performance Indicator:149.36 kWh/m²/yr
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.