Description** Final 5 Bedroom Detached Homes Remaining at Maydenhayes Cove **
Maydenhayes near Mornington in County Meath is an established development situated where the River Boyne meets the Irish Sea and is only minutes from the M1 northern corridor, the M50 and the national motorway network Thanks to major road developments in recent years this charming area, is home to all kinds of new amenities including shops, schools, churches and sport and leisure facilities.
Maydenhayes is within easy reach of all points North, South and Central. Only 40 minutes from Dublin City Centre, 30 minutes from Swords and Dublin Airport, Maydenhayes is also readily accessible to the new shopping centres at Southgate, Scotch Hall and Drogheda itself. As well as being convenient to the many important business and industrial parks located along this great thoroughfare all the way north to Belfast and south as far as Wexford.
Maydenhayes is only a 5 mins drive to the seaside town of Bettystown and also just 10 minutes’ drive to the busy market town of Drogheda is which offers shops and services for all. Packed brim-full of great shops, fine restaurants and nice bars, Drogheda is also well served by doctors, dentists and a full range of professional services.
To find out more visit: www.maydenhayes.ie or contact our New Homes team at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 237 4500.
• Dimplex A-Class sourced Heat Pump & underfloor heating to the downstairs
• Bespoke kitchen with solid wood doors and tongue and grooved panelling
• Large kitchen Island with solid oak worktop
• High standard insulation to an A-rated specification
• High standard wall hung sanitary ware
• Two superior en-suite bedrooms with walk in wardrobes
• Pumped rain forest shower as per show house
• Generous tiling as per showhouse
• Spacious bright living area
• High level 9ft ceilings downstairs
• Generous electrical specifications as per showhouse
• A large study / home office
• High quality fitted wardrobes as per showhouse.
• Plumbed utility with large storage area.
• Large South-westerly facing gardens, levelled and seeded
• Wired for future car charging point
• UPVC windows and doors
• UPVC facia soffit and guttering
• Traditional block built homes
• Solid wood front door with stained glass feature panel
• High quality cobble lock paving to front driveway with parking for two cars
DirectionsLAT 53.71 LONG -6.28 for satellite navigation
From M50 take exit for N1. Take exit 7 for Drogheda South follow signs for Julianstown. At the roundabout at Southgate Shopping Centre take the exit for Mornington. Take the next left after the church and Maydenhayes is signposted at the entrance to Mornington Park.