Impeccably maintained inside and out, this superb detached four-bedroom house in Cooladoyle near Kilpeddar, Newtownmountkennedy and Delgany combines ready-to-move-in comfort with excellent developmental potential on its extensive grounds. A large attic space suitable for conversion offers further exciting possibilities. Not that there is any shortage of living space within the existing property: in addition to the large kitchen/diner at the heart of the house, accommodation includes a spacious lounge, conservatory, separate dining room and - surely the last word in entertaining - a spacious sports-themed bar complete with seating and games area of a standard and size that would put many an actual pub to shame! Also arranged across a single floor are four large bedrooms, two ensuite and one currently in use as an office, a utility room and a guest bathroom. Outside is a sweeping drive with stunning views of the Wicklow countryside, which can also be enjoyed from the sunny deck and barbecue area overlooking a picturesque feature pond and landscaped gardens. Call us to arrange a viewing of this exceptional property.
• Double door entrance porch leading into spacious hallway
• Spacious kitchen/dining/living area
• Large storage/utility room adjoining guest bathroom
• Generously proportioned separate dining room
• Large lounge with timbered ceiling, wood burner and brick & stone feature fireplace
• Light-filled modern conservatory in superb garden setting
• Separate sports-themed bar and games room with extensive seating area and wood burner, ideal for entertaining
• Master bedroom with exceptionally large ensuite bathroom
• 3 additional bedrooms, one ensuite and one currently in use as a home ...