DescriptionSuperb Tudor Style family home conveniently located on its own private site in the village of Kilrane. Just a short stroll from the local Primary School, Church, gastro Pubs and restaurants. There are also bus services for secondary schools and an excellent public bus service from the village. Adjacent to excellent amenities including bank, supermarket, pharmacy, medical centre and rail services and within easy reach of Rosslare Europort. It is less than 2km from several beaches and within 5km radius of 2 golf courses.
Muskerry is a very well-appointed residence tastefully constructed in the Tudor style with Northumberland antique brick façade, natural slate roof, leaded glass double glazed windows, 9â?? high ceilings and carefully chosen quality finish throughout. The property has been meticulously maintained and is presented to the market in pristine condition. It offers excellent family accommodation with spacious interlinking kitchen/dining room /sitting room, separate family room and 4 generously proportioned double bedrooms.
Approached by an attractive brick entrance with electronic gates, gravelled drive/forecourt and lawn the front. Nicely landscaped mature private garden to the rear with lovely sunny aspect perfect for outdoor dining, gravelled yard and extensive decking. There is also a detached workshop/tool shed with games room at first floor level. Early viewing of this superb family home comes highly recommended. For further details and appointment to view contact Wexford Auctioneers Kehoe & Associates 053 9144393.
- Entrance Hall (3.57m x 2.97m 11.71ft x 9.74ft) With timber floor and solid timber stairs to first floor level
- Sitting Room (4.75m x 5.38m 15.58ft x 17.65ft) With timber floor, fireplace with gas fire and double doors to:
- Dining Room (4.17m x 3.77m 13.68ft x 12.37ft) With timber floor and French doors to rear garden. Open plan to:
- Kitchen (4.81m x 3.76m 15.78ft x 12.34ft) With excellent range of built-in floor and eye-level units, integrated double oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, dresser and feature brick wall. Part-tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility Room ( ) With excellent range of built-in storage presses. Washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer and tiled floor. Door to outside.
- Toilet (1.67m x 1.33m 5.48ft x 4.36ft) With w.c, w.h.b, storage press, part-tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Family Room (3.57m x 3.87m 11.71ft x 12.70ft) Fireplace with gas fire and timber floor.
- First Floor ( )
- Landing (2.98m x 2.03m 9.78ft x 6.66ft) Reading area with timber floor and RV sheeted ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 (4.77m x 3.57m 15.65ft x 11.71ft) With timber floor, RV sheeted ceiling, excellent range of built-in wardrobes and shower room ensuite.
- En-Suite 1 (2.95m x 0.97m 9.68ft x 3.18ft) Fully tiled, shower stall with electric shower, vanity w.h.b and w.c
- Bathroom (2.97m x 1.67m 9.74ft x 5.48ft) Bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, w.c, w.h.b, part-tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (4.18m x 2.69m 13.71ft x 8.83ft) With timber floor, RV sheeted ceiling.
- Dressing Room (3.02m x 2.67m 9.91ft x 8.76ft) Dressing Room / Bedroom 5 - Fully fitted, shower stall with electric shower, vanity w.h.b and w.c
- Bedroom 3 (3.83m x 2.69m 12.57ft x 8.83ft) With built-in wardrobes and RV sheeted ceiling.
- Hotpress ( ) With dual immersion
- Bedroom 4 (3.87m x 3.57m 12.70ft x 11.71ft) With laminate floor, RV sheeted ceiling and shower room ensuite
- En-Suite 1 (1.75m x 0.94m 5.74ft x 3.08ft) Fullt-tiled, shower stall with electric shower, w.c and w.h.b
FeaturesSuperb family home.
Attractive Tudor Style finish.
Spacious light filled accommodation.
Convenient village location
Presented in pristine condition.
PLEASE NOTE: For sale including carpets, blinds, fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob, extractor, oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, most curtains and light fittings. The main curtains in the sitting room and light fitting room are expressly excluded from the sale.
Private rear garden with sunny aspect.
Mature garden c. 0.5 Acre.
Garden shed & Tool Shed/Workshop with games room at first floor level 5.68 x 4.90.
BER DetailsBER: C3
BER No. 113169973 Energy Performance Indicator: 206.38 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsProceed to Kilrane Village and turn right between the two pubs. Muskerry is on the left-hand side. For Sale Sign. Eircode Y35N8N0.