DescriptionREA Spratt offer for sale this meticulously presented two storey family home. As selling agents, we can genuinely describe this property as being in walk in condition. The property had significant works carried out in recent times to include new electrics, re-plumbed, upgraded private water supply including UV treatment system and re-decoration throughout the interior. The property stands on a mature c. 1/2 acre site within 2/3 minutes drive of Knockanore Primary School, Church and Shamrocks GAA Club.
Viewing of this comfortable family home is strictly by appointment only with sole selling agents REA Spratt
AccommodationGround Floor- Entrance porch / inner hallway, sitting room, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room,
First Floor- Family bathroom, 3 bedrooms (main having ensuite room off).
RoomsEntrance Porch / Inner Hallway - 2.2m x 2.9m
Timber floor, sunny south facing living space
Sitting Room - 4.3m x 3.5m
Timber floor, wood burning recessed stove with marble surround. Dual aspect overlooking front and rear gardens.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.34m x 6.5m
Bright airy room benefiting from westerly light via patio doors onto carport area. Generous selection of both floor + eye level fitted kitchen units incorporating tiled splashback. Integrated appliances included, detailed tiled floor.
Utility Room - 2.7m x 2.7m
Deceptively spacious with good selection of fitted units incorporating plumbed for washing machine.
First Floor -
Family Bathroom - 2.5m x 1.5m
Fully tiled both walls + floor (provision for electric shower).
Bedroom 1 - 3.0m x 4.2m
Carpet floor with ensuite off.
Ensuite Room - 2.4m x 1.8m
Both floor + walls fully tiled, Triton electic shower, walk in airing cupboard off.
Bedroom 2 - 3.5m x 2.6m
Bedroom 3 - 3.1m x 2.5m
(Measurement excludes generous built in wardrobes), carpet floor.
Features- A important point of note is the strong Knockanore community with a number of activities for all age groups on the doorstep.
- House on bus route for Blackwater Community Secondary School.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
- Generous double garage (25sq.m).
- Private well providing for excellent quality water.
- Private septic tank on site.
- Property in excellent condition both internally and externally.
- Kids zip line permanent play activity on site included in sale.
- Blackwater River and associated activities on the doorstep.
- Killeenagh House is located conveniently to a number of surrounding centres to include 11.8km of Tallow, 45.5km of Little Island, 30.4km of Midleton, 37.2km Dungarvan and 15.7km of Youghal.
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.112827563 Energy Performance Indicator:296.83 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsStarting in the square in Tallow, proceed out the road south to Youghal Town, after 7.2km take the left turn heading towards Knockanore and the property is 11.8km on the left handside identified by a REA Spratt Sign.
Viewing DetailsViewing strictly by appointment only with sole selling agents REA Spratt.