- Modern interior throughout including the kitchen and bathroom suites
- Retaining a number of original features and character
- Open plan living and dining room.
- Solid oak doors and flooring on ground floor.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Large Mature landscaped gardens to rear, small field and garden to the front of the property
- Outbuilding converted to bar and games room, pvc double glazed windows, with kitchenette, WC/ shower room and central heating.
- Garage /workshop, 50 ft with electricity supply
- Oil central heating to main house and outbuilding
- PVC double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Lounge with double sided multi fuel stove
- Quiet secluded location.
One of the best renovation/new build properties to come to the market in recent times, this detached family residence, set on a large mature site (¾ acre) is finished to a high specification. This is an exceptional residence situated in a pleasant, scenic location convenient to Ballyhaunis and Knock. Thoughtful design and landscaped grounds combine to create a comfortable and spacious family home with many extras which must be seen to be appreciated.
Internally the property comprises of kitchen, open plan living and dining room, 2 bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor. The first floor includes two additional en-suite bedrooms and hot press. Externally the property benefits from large mature grounds, outbuilding, detached garage and hayshed. The outbuilding has been converted to bar and games room with separate kitchenette and WC/shower room, offering the possibility for conversion to additional living space.
Early viewing comes highly recommended to avoid missing out!
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.112432968 Energy Performance Indicator:160.39 kWh/m²/yr