DescriptionThree bedroom bungalow built in the 1950`s which has been extended over the years and maintained to a high standard. The property is situated in a rural setting backing onto Ardee Golf Club, approximately four kilometres outside Ardee town on the N52 Ardee to Kells road. Accommodation comprises reception hall, sitting room, living room, tv room, wet room & wc, kitchen, back hall, sun lounge, three bedrooms and utility. To the rear of the house is an adjoining office, shop and stores extending to approximately 178.70 square metres. There are separate driveways leading to the house and yard to the rear. Agricultural land approximately 5.5 acres / 2.23 Hectares.
LOT 1: House, Yard and Sheds - €350,000
LOT 2: Agricultural Land Approx. 5.5 acres / 2.23 Hectares - €90,000
LOT 3: The Entire - €440,000
RoomsEntrance Hall - 6.9m x 1.78m
Living room - 4.44m x 4.35m
Kitchen - 4.84m x 4.13m
Living Room 2 - 4.38m x 2.99m
T.V. Room - 4.26m x 3.31m
Back Hall - 1.98m x 1.61m
Sun Lounge - 8.87m x 1.77m
Utility Room - 4.98m x 3.15m
Wet Room - 4.79m x 3.9m
Bedroom 1 - 4.39m x 4.34m
Bedroom 2 - 4.33m x 3.33m
Bedroom 3 - 4.36m x 3.56m
Yard and Sheds -
FeaturesThree bedroom bungalow.
Sheds and Yard to rear.
Agricultural land approx. 5.5acres / 2.23 hectares.
BER DetailsBER: G BER No.112563150 Energy Performance Indicator:447.8 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsN52, Ardee Rural, Boharnamore, County Louth, Ireland
Latitude: 53.856892 | Longitude: -6.556142
ServicesWater - Mains.
Heating - O.F.C.H.
Sewerage - Mains.
DisclaimerSullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.