Four Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
New to the market “Hollyville”, Marley, Marshalstown is a four bedroom dormer bungalow siting on C. 1.15 acre site, surround by mature boundaries the property enjoys nice views front and rear. This spacious residence is ideally laid out as a family home with an entrance hall, living room, family room, large kitchen/diner, utility, back hall, shower room, office/dining room/playroom located on the ground floor with four bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom located on the first floor. The residence which is surrounded by a pebble driveway has a large lawn area to the rear. BER: C2 BER Number: 104726765 Energy Performance Indicator: 194.63 kWh/m²/yr.
• Conveniently located to the villages of Marshalstown and Caim.
• Within easy reach to Enniscorthy town.
• Enjoys nice views.
• Entrance piers with railings and gates.
• Mature lawns. .
• Mature boundaries.
• Two entrances off the road.
• High standard of finish throughout.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Double glazed p.v.c windows.
• Wooden deck to the rear.
• Sky connection.
• Two garden sheds.
• Separate side entrance.
• With easy access to the new motorway currently under construction.
• Within easy reach to both the local primary and secondary schools.
• Some furniture included.
• Orchard to side of garden with apple, pear and plum trees.
• Optional ride on petrol lawnmower.
Entrance Hall: 24`8`` x 7`7`` (7.51m x 2.33m) Feature staircase, decorative coving, phone point.
Kitchen: 20`` x 14`10`` (6.06m x 4.51m) Tiled floor, oak fitted kitchen with units at eye and waist level, tiled ...