DescriptionNames like Ballydehob, Gurteenroe and Letter conjure up images of rivers and twelve arched railway bridges, and streams, pools overhung by tangled shrubbery, lush green fields amongst rocky outcrops.... this property is located amongst that kind of landscape.
- Superb stone faced residence c. 2kms from Ballydehob village.
- Build completed c. 2014.
- c. 1.6 acre landscaped mature plot offers great privacy.
- Countryside views.
- Three bedrooms, two en-suite.
- Cleverly designed, well appointed, spacious accommodation.
- A mix of high quality tiles and timber flooring throughout this property.
- Bright & spacious open plan Kitchen / Dining area.
- Living room with solid fuel stove.
- Sun room featuring vaulted ceiling.
- PVC Windows & Doors throughout.
- Oil fired central heating. Underfloor on ground floor, Radiators on 1st floor.
- Solar tubes to heat water.
- Main Water. Septic tank.
Entrance hallway: (8.2m x 3.1m) Oak floor, oak staircase.
Sitting room: (5.7m x 4.1m) Oak floor, Stove, open to sun room.
Sunroom: (4.3m x 4m) Oak floor, Countryside views
Kitchen: (5.7m x 4m) Tiled floor, shaker style wood kitchen, oak worktop, gas hob, double oven, integrated dishwasher, centre island and breakfast bar with granite worktop.
Dining room: (4.8m x 3.4m) Oak floor, double doors to kitchen, double doors to garden.
Utility room: (2.3m x 1.7m) Tiled floor.
Washroom: (2.4m x 1.7m) Tiled floor, WC,WHB,Shower.
Landing: (5.8m x 3m)
Bedroom 1: (4m x 6m) Walk in wardrobe, en suite: WC,WHB,Shower.
Bedroom 2: (5.7m x 3.7m En Suite: WC,WHB,Shower.
Bedroom 3: (3.3m x 3m)
Bathroom: (3.3m x 3m) Bath, Shower, WC, WHB.
Viewing DetailsBy appointment only. Contact Colm Cleary 086-1722276