DescriptionA Most Impressive Modern Bungalow Full of Style & Grandeur
- Hallway: 40' x 3' (12.19m x 0.91m).
- W.C.: 6' x 3' (1.83m x 0.91m). W.h.b. & tiled floor.
- Front hall: 21' x 7' (6.40m x 2.13m). Tiled & rad.
- Bedroom 1: 15' x 12'( 4.57m x 3.65m). Solid wood floor, dressing room, sliding wardrobe and fitted presses.
- Bedroom 2: 18' x 12' (5.48m x 3.65m). Timber floor & rad. En-suite, shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and walls.
- Bathroom: 15' x 9' (4.57m x 2.74m). Bath, separate shower w.c., w.h.b., tiled walls & floor & rad.
- Bedroom 3: 13' x 13' (3.96m x 3.96m). Wood flooring & rad.
- Sitting-room: 18' x 18' (5.48m x 5.48m). Feature fireplace, solid wood floor, coving/architraves and rad.
- Bedroom 4: 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.65m). Wood floor & rad.
- Kitchen: 21' x 18' (6.40m x 5.48m). Fully fitted, tiled floor & solid fuel stove.
- Utility: 13' x 6' (3.96m x 1.83m). Sink & fitted presses, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
- Total internal area: 1,927 sq. feet (179 sq. meters).
FeaturesStanding on large elevated landscaped grounds just outside this quiet and pleasant village with a 10 minute drive to Templemore and Roscrea where the M7 motorway will take yo to Dublin in about 1 hour. This is a fabulous in pristine condition.
Accommodation comprises: Sitting-room, Kitchen, Utility, 4 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.