DescriptionA Superb Detached Family Home
- Hall, 15' x 7' (4.75m x 2.17m). Tiled floor. Radiator.
- Sitting room, 11' x 14' (3.56m x 4.45m). Carpet. Solid fuel stove. Radiator.
- Kitchen, 24' x 12'(7.37m x 4.58m). Tiled floor. Carpet. Built in units. Oil fired Aga.
- Utility, 6'x 8' (1.846m x 2.48m). Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- W.C., 6'X 5' (2.08m x 1.81m). Electric shower. Radiator. Tiled floor. W.C., w.h.b.
- Landing, 6' x 10' (2.05m x 3.08m) & 15'x 3' (4.68m x 3.24m). Carpet. Walk in hot-press.
- Bedroom 1, 11' x 9'(3.57m x 2.96m). Carpet. Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom, 6' x 7' (2.04m x 2.14m). Electric shower. Tiled floor. Radiator. W.C., w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2, 11' x 7'(3.64m x 2.47m). Carpet. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
- Bedroom 3, 13' x 14' (4.04m x 4.51m). Carpet. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
- Bedroom 4, 11' x 16'(3.58m x 5.13m). Carpet. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- Garage, 17' x 11' (5.44m x 3.50m).
- Lofted shed, 18' x 26'(5.60m x 7.95m).
Dbl glazed windows
Oil fired central heating
Attic & walls insulated
FeaturesSituated in a most pleasant scenic rural setting on the edge of Glengoole village close to all amenities in Glengoole village and very convenient to Thurles, Clonmel and Kilkenny.
The house is bright and spacious and is in excellent order throughout having been expertly maintained over the years.
Outside there is a garage and lofted shed together with tarmacadam driveway and spacious private manicured walled-in garden with attractive stone wall surrounding.
A special, unique and added feature of this fine property is a charming private lawn located across from the property with it's traditional stone walls offering wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
All in all this is a very fine property and inspection is highly recommended.