DescriptionA Classic Period Home Full of Character and Charm
- Front hall, 18'x 7'(5.44m x 2.36m). Tiled floor, rad.
- Back hall, 7'x 10'(2.37m x 3.19m). Tiled floor, rad.
- Sitting room, 15'x 15'(4.72m x 4.8m). Exquisite cornicing & Centrepiece, original window
shutters, timber floor, open fire, rad.
- Playroom/Living room, 15'x 15'(4.53m x 4.7m). Solid wood floor, French Door to rear,
- Kitchen, 16'x 15'(4.85m x 4.51m). Timber floor, fitted units, rad.
- Dining Room, 16'x 15'(4.86m x 4.65m). Solid wood floor, French Doors to rear, solid fuel
- Utility, 7'x 11'(2.18m x 3.56m). Timber floor, sink, rad, back stairs to office.
- W.C., 7'X 3'(2.23m x 1m). W.C., w.h.b., & rad.
- Bedroom 1, 16' x 10' (5m x 3m). Solid wood floor, rad.
Dressing room 7'x 9'(2.16m x 2.74m).
- En-suite, 6'x 7'(2m x 2.16m). Bath, w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, rad.
- Bedroom 2, 12'x 12'(3.67m x 3.67m). Solid wood floor, rad,
- En-suite, 5'x 8'(1.58m x 2.55m). Storage & plumbed for en-suite.
- Bedroom 3, 14'x 16'(4.22m x 5m). Timber floor, rads.
- Office, 7'x 14'(2.34m x 4.47m).
- Bathroom, 6'x 11'(1.89m x 3.49m). Shower, bath, w.c., w.h.b., tiled walls & floor, hot-press, rad.
- Bedroom 4, 15'x 9'(4.67m x 2.76m). Solid wood floor, rad.
- En-suite, 5'x 6'(1.62m x 2m). Tiled walls & floor, w.c., w.h.b., shower, rad.
FeaturesThis delightful country residence standing on 1 acre offers an abundance of privacy and seclusion accessed via a short cul de sac with pleasant uninterrupted views on the edge of Glengoole village and approx. 10 miles from Thurles and a ½ hour drive to Clonmel and Kilkenny.
The spacious hall has double ceiling height with fan light and dome overhead leading to 2 interconnecting reception rooms with French doors to patio, fitted kitchen, utility, office/reading room & wc.
Upstairs: 4 double bedrooms (3 ensuite) & family bathroom.
This is without doubt a superb property that has been carefully and sympathetically cared for over the years with fine high ceilings, beautiful coving and centrepieces, solid wood floors, shuttered windows and more.
Must be viewed.