Originally built in 1976 and subsequently extended in 1994 and 1998, this exceptionally large family home offers bright and spacious living space in a private setting on its own site in the heart of the garden county. Accommodation comprises an impressive entrance hallway, a spectacular living room, second reception room, a mezzanine dining room, large and sunny conservatory, five bedrooms, five bath/shower rooms and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room at the heart of the house. There’s also an office suite on the first floor and balconies to the front and rear. With their manicured lawns, charming water features and characterful stone terraces the south-facing landscaped gardens are truly a joy to behold and must be seen to be fully appreciated. Viewing highly recommended.
• Character packed kitchen with exposed beams and angled polished tongue and groove ceilings
• Fully fitted country style solid oak high and low kitchen units, stainless steel sink, integrated wine rack and a large central island with additional storage
• Integrated Siemens four-ring hob, De Dietrich grillplate, De Dietrich double oven, Whirlpool microwave and Siemens dishwasher
• Parkray solid fuel stove in second reception
• 5m high vaulted timber ceiling, coving, recess lighting and maple flooring in living room
• Living room also features decorative radiator covers and raised fireplace with integrated log storage, mahogany mantle, sandstone surround and raised marble hearth
• Entrance hall, landing and all bedrooms fully carpeted
• Mains Water connection
• Septic tank
• Oil fired central heating.
• Bright and spacious living accommodation
• Immaculate landscaped gardens ...