DescriptionThis is a wonderful bungalow set into the heart of the beautiful West Cork countryside. The house was built to very high standards and designed to create a wonderful flow throughout the house with the living and sleeping quarters located in two separate wings. It offers a modern feel and has been very well maintained by the current owners. It blends perfectly into the surrounding countryside and offers green views from every single room.
AccommodationThe property offers a wealth of space on a floor area of c. 230 sqm. There is an open plan kitchen cum living area with a stove and large floor to ceiling windows to take advantage of the wonderful setting and the natural light. The kitchen area has fully fitted contemporary hard wood units, an island unit and a beautiful mosaic tiled floor. There is direct access from the dining area to the patio and the gardens. There is also a separate TV room/lounge, which could also be used as a playroom, and a study, utility room and separate pantry. The five double bedrooms all have built- in wardrobes. The master bedroom is extremely spacious with a separate reading area and a bathroom en-suite. There is also a further en-suite in one of the bedrooms and a large family bathroom with a bath and separate shower. All bathrooms are fully tiled and fitted with quality sanitary ware. Heating is underfloor throughout the house and is powered by an air to water heat unit making this house very energy efficient.
The property sits on c. 1 acre of land some of which has been landscaped with mature planting while other parts have been left in its natural rocky state. There are many pathways and several patios surrounding the house. The property offers plenty of parking and a separate garage.
BER DetailsBER: B2 BER No.112456538 Energy Performance Indicator:122.68 kWh/m²/yr
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.