4 Bedroom Country House: Guide €295,000
Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are delighted to present this superb family home to the market, graced with room to room ceramic floor tiles, timber floors & deep carpets, a feature open fireplace, stanley oil range & generously proportioned living spaces all perched on a generous C.1acre landscaped site with areas set out in lawn, gravel, concrete & patio. The location at the start of the Galtee climb is overwhelmed with the most breath taking of mountain & countryside views, yet is situated just off the R639/M8, 10minutes from Mitchelstown & Cahir, with Jack lynch tunnel just 40mins. Viewing is recommended & strictly by appointment with sole agent.
Located just off the R639, a stones throw from the amenities of Kilbehenny village, less than 10minutes from Mitchelstown, Limerick, Mallow, & Fermoy are all within a short drive. The M8 Motorway is easily accessed at Junction 12 (5minutes), with the property just 40minutes from the Jack Lynch tunnel. Despite such convenience the property benefits greatly from a picturesque scenic location, the most superb mountain views with the beginning of the Galtee climb on the door step & a generous site offering all the benefits of the countryside.
This immaculately presented property plays host to a number of attractive features:
- Superb Galtee, Knockmealdown & Comeragh Mountain views.
- Salvaged stone entrance from Bowens Court house
former home of renowned writer Elizabeth Bowen.
- 5 mins from junctions 11 & 12 of the M8 Motorway.
- Spacious living accommodation.
- 40minutes to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- A short drive from shops and schools.
- Double glazed windows.
- Excellently insulated, OFCH,
- Mature gardens with patio.
- Open fireplace & oil range.
- Concrete & gravel drive.
- Underground cables for external lighting.
- Concrete garden shed & timber storage shed.
13.11 x 1.07
(43\' x 3\' 6\'\')
- Timber floor. ...