Five serviced sites with planning permission for large detached family home.
This development has been designed to provide five architecturally designed detached homes. There are two house sizes, one of 2,446 sq. ft. and the second 1,814 sq.ft.
Buyers can, subject to planning, design an alternative home if they wish.
Planning Permission reference 17/7123
The development is directly overlooking the River Lee, located in the beautiful village of
Carrigadrohid, just 25 minutes from Cork City, 15 minutes from Ballincollig and 45 minutes
- Carrigadrohid village is a Tidy Towns award-winning village.
- Development is located 500m from pub, shop and hair salon located in Carrigadrohid
- 600m from the historic Carrigadrohid Castle.
- The village is located on the R618 - 5km to Coachford village, 8km to Macroom.
- Bus Eireann Macroom/Tralee-Cork bus passes outside the gates of development.
- Easy access to the proposed Macroom bypass.
- GAA club with facilities including 2 football pitches. Local hurling and soccer clubs.
- Lee Valley Golf and Country Club and Macroom Golf Club are both located less than 15
minutes drive from the development.
- 3 equestrian centres within 3km of the village.
- Numerous amenities such as Ballyhass Lakes Adventure Centre, watersports, water skiing,
kayaking, boat hire, fishing within 2km of development.
- Other local amenities include the National Rowing Centre, Farran Woods (with ziplining
and playground facilities), The Gearagh.
- Canovee National School and Canovee Playschool are located 1.5km from the development.
- Coachford Primary School and Coachford College are 5km from the development.
- There are also Primary and Secondary schools in the town of Macroom, less than 10 minutes a
- Coachford Childcare Centre is less than 5 minutes from this development.
No. Type Floor Ar ...