Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are delighted to present this substantial 5 bedroom family home to the market, benefitting from a wealth of receptions rooms& ensuites, unrivalled transport links (15minutes from Mallow & just 40minutes from the Jack Lynch tunnel), a generous garden, recent roof, Double glazed windows & ceramic tile floors, this landmark is presented in pristine condition & represents an ideal B & B venture. Viewing is highly recommended & is strictly by appointment with sole agents.
Located on the N73 main rd. Less than 15minutes from Mallow & Mitchelstown, The M8 Motorway is easily accessed, with the property just 40minutes from the Jack Lynch tunnel. Despite such convenience the property benefits greatly from a picturesque scenic location, with an ample site offering all the benefits of the countryside. The Galtee & Ballyhoura Mountains are nearby completing the property with outdoor activities & Nature trails. Mitchelstown & Fermoy Golf courses are nearby.
This substantial property is nestled on a superb corner site (c. ½ of an acre), Gravel drive, the boundaries of the property are surrounded by mainly mature shrubs & there are areas set out in lawn and patio. The property can boast the following:
- Large living accommodation.
- PVC Double glazed windows throughout.
- Oil Fired central heating.
- Septic tank.
- Group water scheme.
- A range of outbuildings both block built & wooden.
- Emergency lighting installed.
- Generous c. ½ of an acre site.
- Mature landscaping.
- Quality ceramic tile floors.
- 1.5km from the amenities of Kildorrery village.
- 16km from Mallow& Killmallock.
- Easy access to the m8 Motorway