DescriptionA lovely traditional 4 bedroom family bungalow in this very popular wee cul de sac on the outskirts of Drogheda town.
** Watch our walk through video tour! **
Edenoir is a mature family home dating from the 1960’s which although dated in décor offers lots of options for the new owners to put their own stamp on it. It has a particularly large kitchen/dining room which has obvious potential could easily be transformed into a modern open-plan family living area. This in turn has double glass panelled doors leading into the sitting room which has a lovely south facing aspect overlooking the front garden.
There are four double bedrooms all of which have their own hand basin and the main bedroom has an en-suite shower room with electric shower. There is a large private and sheltered back garden with mature apple trees and a timber garden shed. On a practical note, the house is double glazed throughout, has oil-fired central heating and has a BER rating of D2, very good for a house of its vintage. Outside there are mature gardens to front and rear, and the additional bonus of off street parking to the front.
Forest Hills is a small mature and private cul de sac situated just off the Ballymakenny Road on the outskirts of Drogheda town. A very popular and convenient residential area, the neighbourhood offers easy access to the town centre, schools, church and sporting facilities. The Lourdes Hospital is within walking distance and access to the M1 at exit 10 is less than 10 minutes drive.
Accommodation• Entrance porch. Tiled floor
• Entrance hall
• Cloak press and hotpress.
• Sitting room: 3.68m X 3.65m. Double doors to
• Kitchen/dining room: 6.46m x 4.58m. Wall and floor units. Breakfast counter.
• Utility room: Plumbed for washing
• Bedroom 1: 4.23m x 2.7m. Wash hand basin
• Bedroom 2: 4.13m x 3.36m. Fitted wardrobes. WHB
• Bedroom 3: 3.34m x 2.73m. Shelving. WHB
• Bedroom 4: 3.45m x 3.35m. Fitted wardrobes.
• En-suite shower room. Electric shower.
• Family bathroom. Fully tiled.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Oil fired central heating.
• Excellent broadband connectivity.
Features• Spacious four bedroom bungalow
• Popular residential location
• Opportunity to update and modernise.
• Double glazed throughout
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.104044805 Energy Performance Indicator:261.59 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsForest Hills is at the start of the Ballymakenny Road heading out of town on the right hand side. Edenoir is the second house on the left on entering the cul de sac.