€145,000 €5,000 on 7th Dec 16
DNG Michael Gilmartin are delighted to offer a limited release of new 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Drummin Village, Borrisokane Road, Nenagh. There are 3 Showhouses available viewed by appointment only.
Drummin Village has qualified for the Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers. Meaning a saving of €7,250 applies to a house selling for €145,000 or €8,250 on a house selling for €165,000
Each house will be completed with a fitted kitchen, timber flooring downstairs, timber flooring in the bedrooms, tiling in the bathrooms, fully painted and solid fuel stove in the living room.
The houses on completion will have a B rating ( BER ) and zoned heating.
** ONLY 4 REMAIN, NEXT PHASE, €160,000.
The accommodation of each property is a ground floor with entrance hall, Kitchen / dining area, living room and w.c.
The first floor accommodation consists of 4 bedrooms (two en-suite) and main bathroom.
* Kitchen, choice of at least 2 contemporary styles
* Ground floor toilet with WC and WHB
* Bathroom with WC, WHB & bath
* En-suite with shower, WC & WHB
* High quality sanitary ware, includes close coupled WC suites with economy ﬂush, wash hand basins with mixer ﬁttings & pop-up wastes
* Tiling in shower and bath area
* Choice of ﬁreplace or stove.
* Walls and ceilings painted throughout
* Panelled doors
* Moulded skirting & architrave
* Oil-ﬁred central heating with condensing boiler
* Wired for smoke, heat, carbon and intruder alarms
* Structurally prepared for the provision of large attic room which would allow for en suite
* Softit, facia and gutters in maintenance free PVC ...
60 Pearse Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary,
Tel: 067 31569
PSRA Licence No. PSR No. 001810